Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Houseboat for sale, $5,000

Here is your chance to own a cute little water getaway and finish it the way you want it. I have $5,000 in it so the price is firm. I was hoping to finish it this summer but time will not allow it. The boat is 70% complete. Hull is glass over wood and fully bottom painted, the sides are partially painted. Interior is framed and ready for paneling and finish work. It would take a flatbed trailer to haul it off. Specs can be found here http://glen-l.com/designs/hankinson/waterlodge.html




5 comments:

  1. I SOOO much love this Houseboat, if things were a little different...I am stuck in a mortgage and cant sell my Condo for #$%@ now but, this would fit SO perfect in a cheap slip in Ft. Lauderdale I know near Venitian Isles! Or on the hook in Culebra Puerto Rico where my Sis lives, the Price is very Good, somebody is getting an awesome dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 70% looks great and the 30% doable. Is it the 20 or 24'? Am interested. Would llike to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I might be interested -- could you possibly send or post some more pictures? I'm not sure how to contact you, and don't want to post my email on here. Thanks! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Would Love to no if this is still Available ASAP :)

    ReplyDelete